MY LIFE - MY EVERYTHING
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Ask



#20FACTSOFME CHALLENGE ON INSTAGRAM
October 27, 2014 | Posted by Meilani Tam | 0 comment/s


















Tagged by @arlivaariandari @kyujiri94 @noviarazp
( #20factsofme )
check it out guys!
1. 12/03/93
2. Social media, part of my life
3. Music : my moodbooster
4. Easy going and easy make a new friend
5. Editing (addicted)
6. I love my family
7. Melankolis
8. (this is my fav number)
9. I don't care about haters, kill them with kindness. Smile then FORGIVE TO FORGET!
10. Be unique
11. Long - black hair 'n big eyes
12. 'JUTEK' for the 1st time, but if you know me closer i'm different before
13. Simple
14. Peace - Respect
15. Brokenheart??need more times to moving on
16. Dare to try new something
17. Photography
18. Positive thinker
19. Romantic
20. "Klinik Curhat"

CHALLENGE COMPLETED.

Thanks for your attention! :-)







? Older Posts
Newer posts?


Animated Rainbow Moustache