MY LIFE - MY EVERYTHING
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Ask



MANY LANGUAGES IN THIS WORLD
March 31, 2013 | Posted by Meilani Tam | 0 comment/s
WOW! AWESOME! THANKS TO ALLAH...

Sociable?Friendly?
That's very important for me. If you want to start good relationship with someone, you must be friendly.
Really?? YES GUYS!

Don't worry if you don't understand English and other languages. We have Google Translate and Google engine. Looking for basic conversations and you can translate it. Practice English in everytime, for example: listening to music, watching on TV with subtitles, reading dictionary, many activities you can do.

For the first time, I'm worried with my English. But, my friends always support me, Thank you so much dear!
They taught me many languages. I wish I could understand all languages in this world..HAHAHA!
That's crazy sound, but if you have higher passion and then you can show off to everyone. Believe in yourself.

I always remember this word,
"This is very impossible for you, Mei. You can't speak English. This is crazy story. Forget about this,okay?"

I knew about my stories in my past, and I always try to change it better than yesterday. You don't know about me and my life. So don't judge anything. I'm so proud with myself, no one can change me.

BE UNIQUE and POSITIVE THINKING.








? Older Posts
Newer posts?


Animated Rainbow Moustache