MY LIFE - MY EVERYTHING
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Ask



YOU'VE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING
February 21, 2013 | Posted by Meilani Tam | 0 comment/s
Thanks to everyone. I realized about my skill and myself. I would learn a lot about that. I know you're the best but I wish you could be respect to everyone who is studying for that.

Everyone has different skill. Everyone has different intelligence. So why??

You laughed to me and then you made me sad. But, no problem!
You gave me new energy, thank you so much guys!!

This is real life, fighting with skills and emotions. Bring your life into balance.
Come back to myself again, how to change negative become positive?
Their critiques make me strong. How to be a good person?

I'm still learning. Learn how to speak English fluently and I need some process. I'm not them. This is me!







? Older Posts
Newer posts?


Animated Rainbow Moustache