MY LIFE - MY EVERYTHING
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Ask



IT LOOKS LIKE A DREAM : HE HAS REPLIED MY TWEET
February 18, 2013 | Posted by Meilani Tam | 0 comment/s
OMG!!! Real or My imagination?? Lalalalalalala~


He has replied me on Twitter. It looks like a dream.
I'm very happy tonight. "Unforgettable Moment" and I got one, Dear.

Thanks to Michiko and all admins of OED family : Caroline, Kristine, Anna, Marj, Arsha, Mave.
I love you and thank you so much. I'm speechless with this.
First, you gave me one birthday video.
Second, My Prince (Enchong Dee) replied me on Twitter.
Third? we would meet one day and we could hang out together in Manila. *my wishes*

You're my motivation, you're my inspiration, you're my everything.

I wish my dream would come true. AMEN!

~ DREAM - BELIEVE - MAKE IT HAPPEN ~

I know about my condition now. I always smile in my problems.
I must change it, never give up for my big dream. You always support me and give more energies.
It makes me strong and be different. I always pray for you in there. I believe in my pray can make you happy and always remember me here. HEHEHE.

Once again, I never forget all about you. You're like my family here. Because I don't have sibling.

Cheers! THE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE.

LUV YA BABY!!








? Older Posts
Newer posts?


Animated Rainbow Moustache