MY LIFE - MY EVERYTHING
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Ask



Boyfriend : REAL RELATIONSHIP?JUST SEX?
February 18, 2013 | Posted by Meilani Tam | 0 comment/s
It's very difficult for me now.
I hate condition when someone come into my life and then he loves me with his lust, the lust for SEX. OMG!!

+ What to do if he doesn't treat you like a queen?
- I will end my relationship with him.

Many girls in this world, he'll get another girl and NOT ME dear. You can treat every girl with your way, but you can't do that to me! Thanks.

That's enough for me. I had many experiences about that, I don't want to get it again.
I always pray to God,"please protect me from them, bad boy. I don't want to get someone like that again. Thanks to Allah. Amin".

Am I wrong? I think I'm in my best way.
I'm afraid with the new generations and their lifestyle. That's okay for me, but their can't stay in my life.
I think I must protect myself from the negative things, yeaahhh! Don't worry!

If he loves me, he'll save from negative things.
In one relationship need it. I always remind about that to him, I don't care.
Many boys told me how to get the unforgettable moment in relationship and his explanation is wrong.

VIRGINITY IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY LIFE.










? Older Posts
Newer posts?


Animated Rainbow Moustache